Basic Policy on Personal Information
Acquisition of personal information
- (1) When you register for the Service, we will ask you for your email address.
- (2) If the User wishes to link IDs through the services of a third party designated by the Company ("Specified Third Party"), the Company shall, in lieu of Paragraph (1), use the Specified Third Party's services to provide the User's personal information, including the information listed in the preceding paragraph, which the User has registered with the Specified Third Party (however, only if the User has consented to the Company's acquisition of such information from the Specified Third Party). The registered user information (hereinafter referred to as "registered user information") is obtained.
- (3) The Company automatically receives information such as the user's IP address, cookie information, pages viewed by the user, and the user's usage environment from the user's browser and records it on the server.
(5) With the exception of the following cases, the Company shall not, without the prior consent of the User, use personal information requiring special consideration (as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information) is not retrieved.
- (a) When required by law.
- (b) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- (c) When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- (d) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, a local government, or a person entrusted by such an organization in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the user's consent will interfere with the execution of such affairs.
- (e) Where the personal information requiring special consideration is disclosed by the user, national organizations, local governments, persons listed in each item of Article 76, paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, or other persons specified by the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- (f) When personal information requiring special care is obtained by visualizing or photographing the user, which is obvious from the external appearance of the user.
- (d) When receiving personal information requiring special consideration in a manner that does not constitute provision to a third party under the Personal Information Protection Law.
Use of personal information
(1)The Company will use personal information in the following cases
- (a) When you use the Service
- (b) To display information on the Service that is optimized for each user, such as posting information that you believe will be of interest to the user.
- (c) To analyze the use of the service for the purpose of improving the Company's service.
- (d) To use user statistics to explain the Service to you or a third party.
- (f) To provide information about our products and services.
- (g) To respond to acts that violate the terms and policies of the Company regarding the Service
- (h) To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service, etc.
- (i) To help us improve our services, develop new services, etc.
- (j) To create statistical data in a form that does not identify individuals in connection with the Company's services.
- (k) For any other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
- (2) The Company will not view or use personal information for any purpose other than the above.
Disclosure of personal information
- (1) The Company will disclose personal information without delay when requested to do so by the user himself/herself. However, this does not apply if we are not obligated to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- (2) The Company may provide the registered user information of the user who booked the event to the host in order for the registered user who is the host to understand the participants of the event and to contact the participants, etc., and the user agrees without objection to this.
- (3) Our company may provide registered user information to PAY Inc. and other parties that our company entrusts with the settlement of course fees, and registered users agree to this without objection.
(4) In addition to the cases described in the preceding paragraphs, the Company will not disclose personal information to third parties, except in the following cases
- (a) The user's consent to the disclosure of personal information is obtained.。
- (b) When the Company deems it necessary for the operation of the Service, such as the display of access logs. In this case, however, the registered user information will not be disclosed.
- (c) When we use the minimum amount of personal information necessary to carry out the business with our business partners and advertisers. In this case, however, the company to which the information is disclosed may not use the personal information disclosed by the Company for any purpose other than to carry out its business with the Company.
- (d) We have a legal obligation to disclose personal information, such as when we are required to do so by a warrant, or when we receive a request for disclosure of sender information in accordance with the Act on the Limitation of Liability for Damages of Specified Telecommunications Service Providers and the Act on the Disclosure of Sender Information (Provider Liability Limitation Act).
- (e) There is a reasonable suspicion that the user has violated the Terms of Service and it is deemed necessary in order to protect our rights, property or services.
- (f) There is an imminent danger to the life, body, or property of the user or a third party, and there is an urgent need to do so, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- (g) Other cases in which the provision of personal information to a third party is permitted by law
- (5) The Company shall not be responsible for any foreign countries (except for countries designated by the Personal Information Protection Commission in accordance with Article 24 of the Personal Information Protection Law) (excluding those who have established a system that conforms to the standards specified in the rules of the Personal Information Protection Committee under Article 24 of the Personal Information Protection Act). In the case of providing personal information to a third party (e.g. a third party in a foreign country), the user shall obtain the user's consent to allow the information to be provided to a third party in a foreign country in advance. However, this does not apply to cases where such consent is not required under the Personal Information Protection Law.
- (6) When the Company provides personal information to a third party, it will create and preserve records in accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Law.
- (7) When the Company receives personal information from a third party, the Company shall conduct the necessary confirmation and create and store records of such confirmation in accordance with Article 26 of the Personal Information Protection Law.
Handling of Anonymous Processing Information
- (1) The Company shall not use anonymously processed information (meaning those provided for in Article 2, Paragraph 9 of the Personal Information Protection Law and limited to those constituting the anonymously processed information database, etc. provided for in Article 2, Paragraph 10 of the same law). (The same shall apply hereinafter). (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information Protection Committee"), personal information shall be processed in accordance with the standards set forth in the Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- (2) When the Company creates anonymously processed information, the Company will take measures for security management in accordance with the standards set forth in the Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- (3) When the Company has created anonymized information, the items of information about individuals included in the anonymized information will be made public in accordance with the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- (4) The Company will not disclose anonymously processed information (including information created by the Company and information provided by third parties). (The same shall apply hereinafter unless otherwise specified). (hereinafter referred to as "anonymized information") to a third party, in accordance with the rules of the Personal Information Protection Commission, the Company will, in advance, make public the items of information about individuals included in the anonymized information to be provided to the third party and the method of providing such information, and will clearly indicate to the third party that the information to be provided is anonymized information.
- (5) In handling anonymized information, the Company shall not (i) compare the anonymized information with other information in order to identify the user of the personal information used to create the anonymized information, or (ii) obtain any description, etc. or personal identification code that has been deleted from the personal information concerned, or any information concerning the method of processing performed pursuant to the provisions of Article 36, paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (ii) only with respect to the anonymized information concerned that has been provided by a third party.
- (6) The Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures for the safe management of anonymized processed information, handle complaints about the creation and other handling of anonymized processed information, and take other necessary measures to ensure the proper handling of anonymized processed information, and endeavor to make the contents of such measures public.
Deletion of personal information
- (1) The Company allows registered users to delete their own registered user information (hereinafter referred to as "registered user personal information"). To have your personal information removed, please contact email@example.com. However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to delete such information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- (2) When deletion is performed, the registered user's personal information will be deleted after a certain period of time. The purpose of this is to prevent users from being disadvantaged in the event of an error in operation, or to conduct an investigation in the event that a user is found to have committed an illegal act, such as posting information that violates the terms and conditions and then immediately withdrawing from the membership. The registered user's personal information after the deletion process will not be used for the Service.
- (3) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the event that the registered user's personal information of a registered user who has opened an event or completed the participation procedure for an event is deleted in accordance with paragraph 1, the registered user's personal information may be used for the Service until the event is held and completed, and the registered user shall not object to this. In addition, the Company will retain the user's name even after the user's registration is cancelled in order to prevent confusion in the operation of the service.
- (4) Notwithstanding Paragraph 2, the deletion of the registered user's personal information of the host user shall be in accordance with a separate provision.
Protection and management of personal information
- (1) The Company prohibits any person other than the person in charge of the Company from referring to the registered user's personal information. In addition, registered user personal information is kept in a secure location and will not be taken out of the Company's controlled area.
- (2) The Company has entered into a confidentiality agreement with the Company's employees, which requires them to comply with the security policy established by the Company.
Acquisition and use of non-personally-identifying attribute information and behavioral history
This website uses behavioral targeting advertising (an advertising method in which advertisements are distributed according to the user's interests and concerns based on site browsing information, etc.) on specific sites through programs provided by advertising distribution companies.
Our website supports SSL when necessary to protect the personal information of our customers.
If you use a browser that supports security functions such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer, your personal information, such as your name, address, or phone number, will be automatically encrypted and sent to you so that even if the data you send is intercepted by a third party, there is no fear that the content will be stolen.If you use a browser that does not support SSL, you may not be able to access our website or enter information.
Management of personal information
We will make every effort to protect our network against unauthorized access and to prevent access to our servers from outside our network.
To ensure the security of your personal information and to maintain its accuracy, we have taken appropriate measures and measures when transmitting certain personal information.
Our personal information is protected by your ID and password. You are responsible for managing your password. We are not responsible for any problems that may occur due to the leakage of IDs or passwords due to carelessness on the part of customers.
We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we will not be held responsible for any problems caused by your carelessness or problems on the Internet.
Other points to be noted
Please note that the information on this page may be revised based on rational necessity in response to changes in our service content or advances in information and communication technology.
The information on this page shall be effective between our company and you, and shall not apply to any third party, including the links on this page.
The number and names of the companies that comprise the Company may change in the future due to group reorganization and other factors.
Personal Information Manager
The personal information manager of our company is as follows
311 Maison Nakahodo, 35 Anja, Naha City, Okinawa,JAPAN
Shinichiro Kinjo, Representative Director, trevary, Inc..
Opinions, complaints and objections about privacy
If you have any privacy opinions, complaints or objections, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After reviewing the content and contacting you by email, we will try to process it appropriately.
Enacted May 10, 2020.
Article 1 (Application)
- 2.Individuals and corporations who use the Service are deemed to have agreed in advance that these Terms will apply to them by using the Service. If you are a registered user of this service, please be sure to read the full text before agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- 3.The rules, etc. regarding the Service posted by the Company on the Website shall also constitute a part of these Terms.
- 4.In the event that the content of this Agreement differs from the rules set forth in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of this Agreement shall take precedence.
Article 2 (Definition)
The definitions of each term in these Terms and Conditions are set forth below.
- 1.The "Service Usage Agreement" means the Service Usage Agreement between the Company and individuals and corporations who use the Service in accordance with these Terms.
- 2."Host" means an event (hereinafter referred to as an "Event" and defined in item 4) that is held online on the Site after completing registration in accordance with the provisions of Article 3. This means a person or a corporation that publishes the information on the website and recruits participants.
- 3."Guest" means an individual or entity that applies to participate in an event on the Site.
- 4."Event" means an online event that is planned by the Host through the Service and can be participated in by using the video distribution system included in the Service and accessing the URL set for each event.
- 5."Transaction" means a contract between a host and a guest for the purpose of participating in an event.
- 6.The term "intellectual property rights, etc." means copyrights (including the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act). In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of any intellectual property (including patents, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire such rights or to apply for registration, etc. with respect to such rights). and know-how.
Article 3 (User Registration)
- 1.Any person wishing to use the Service as a host or guest may apply to the Company for registration to use the Service by agreeing to comply with these Terms and providing certain information specified by the Company in the manner specified by the Company.
- 2.The Company may, based on the application set forth in the preceding paragraph, request the applicant for registration (hereinafter referred to as the "Applicant for Registration"). In the event that the Company approves the registration, the Company shall notify the applicant of such approval, and the registration shall be deemed to be complete upon arrival of such notification.
3.The Company may refuse the registration if the applicant falls under any of the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reasons for the refusal.
- (1)When there is a falsehood, mistake or omission in all or part of the registered information provided to the Company.
- (2)The person is an adult ward, curator, or assistant without the consent of the legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
- (3)Antisocial forces, etc. (meaning organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, associate members of organized crime groups, companies related to organized crime groups, and other similar persons) If the Company judges that it has a socially unacceptable relationship with antisocial forces, etc., such as using antisocial forces, etc. or providing funds or benefits to antisocial forces, etc., or that it has a socially unacceptable relationship with antisocial forces, etc.
- (4)If the Company judges that the applicant has violated any contract with the Company in the past or that the applicant is a related person.
- (5)When an applicant for registration has been terminated from the Service by the Company in the past.
- (6)If you do not have a permit, visa, or status of residence required by law for transactions using the Service
- (7)In any other case where the Company deems the registration to be inappropriate
- 4.Upon completion of the registration in Paragraph 2 of this Article, the Service Use Agreement shall be established between the Company and the applicant. After registration is complete, the applicant may use the Service as a host or guest to post events on the Site and participate in events.
Article 4 (Change of Registered Matters)
- The host or guest shall notify the Company of any changes in the registered information without delay in a manner determined by the Company.
Article 5 (Prohibited items)
In using this service, the Host and guests are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts, or any acts that the Company deems to fall under any of the following
- 1.Acts that violate laws and regulations or are related to criminal acts
- 2.Fraudulent or threatening acts against the Company, the Service host or guest, or any other third party
- 3.Acts that are offensive to public order and morals
- 4.Any act that infringes on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, the Service hosts, guests, or other third parties
- 5.The act of using (including but not limited to reproduction and public transmission) images, music, other copyrighted works, and intellectual property rights owned by a third party without the consent of the right holder when holding a drinking party room using this service.
- 6.Conducting transactions without obtaining a visa or status of residence required by law for transactions using the Service
- 7.The act of conducting a direct transaction between a host and a guest without going through our service.
- 8.An act of soliciting guests who have participated in an event to participate in a service similar to an event held by the Host other than the events listed on the Company's service.
- 9.An act that places an excessive load on the network or system, etc. of the Service
- 10.Actions that may interfere with the operation of this service
- 11.The act of illegally accessing or attempting to illegally access the Company's network or system, etc.
- 12.Act of impersonating a third party
- 13.Any advertisement, advertising, solicitation, or business act on the Service that is not authorized by the Company.
- 14.Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other hosts, guests, or other third parties of the Service.
- 15.Provision of benefits to antisocial forces, etc
- 16.Acts for the purpose of meeting someone of the opposite sex whom you do not know.
- 17.Underage drinking or smoking or any act that encourages such acts
- 18.Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 (Deletion or non-display of posts)
Article 7 (Inspection of Message Content by the Company)
- The Company may view the content of messages exchanged between hosts and guests via the Site in order to verify compliance by hosts and guests with this Agreement. Hosts and guests using this site should be aware of this in advance.
Article 8 (Suspension or Interruption of the Service)
1.The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the Host and Guest in any of the following cases
- (1)In case of urgent inspection or maintenance of the computer system or software related to the Service
- (2)When the computer system, software, or communication line of the Service is stopped due to an accident.
- (3)When the operation of the Service becomes impossible due to an earthquake, fire, power failure, war, riot, or other force majeure beyond reasonable control
- (4)In other cases where the Company deems it necessary to stop or suspend the service.
- 2.The Company shall be exempted from any and all liability for any damage or loss incurred by the Host or Guest due to the suspension of the Service in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Attribution of Rights)
- 2.Hosts and guests shall represent and warrant to the Company that they have the legal right to post and transmit information and comments on the Service, and that the information posted does not infringe on the rights of any third party.
- 3.The Host and Guest shall grant the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, display and execute the intellectual property rights of the information posted on the Service. However, this shall not apply to the exchange messages of hosts and guests via the Site.
- 4.Hosts and guests may use the information posted on the Service for publication in other media for advertising purposes by the Company (including but not limited to reproduction, distribution, creation of derivative works, etc.). In this case, the user agrees to do the following However, this does not apply to the exchange messages of hosts and guests via this site or to the content of conversations within the event.
- 5.Hosts and guests shall agree in advance not to exercise moral rights against the Company and those who have succeeded or been granted rights by the Company.
Article 10 (Suspension of Use, Cancellation of Registration, and Termination of Use Agreement)
1.If the Host or Guest falls under any of the following items, or if the Company determines that the Host or Guest falls under any of the following items, the Company may, without prior notice or warning, temporarily suspend the use of the Service for the Host or Guest, or cancel the registration or cancel the Service Usage Agreement.
- (2)When it is found that there is a falsehood in the registered information
- (3)When the payment is suspended or becomes insolvent, or a petition is filed for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation, or the commencement of any of these proceedings.
- (4)If you have not used the Service for more than 6 months
- (5)If there is no response for 7 days to any inquiry or other request for response from the Company
- (6)When any of the items of Article 3, paragraph 3 apply
- (7)In any other case, the Company deems it inappropriate to use the Service, register as a host, or continue the Service Usage Agreement.
- 2.If any of the reasons set forth in the preceding paragraph apply, the Host or Guest will naturally lose the benefit of time for any debts owed to the Company, if any, and must immediately pay all debts to the Company.
- 3.The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss incurred by the Host or Guest due to any act performed by the Company under this Article.
Article 11 (Withdrawal of membership)
- 1.Hosts and guests may withdraw from the Service or cancel their registration in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company.
- 2.In the event of any outstanding debts at the time of withdrawal, the Host and Guest shall lose the benefit of time in respect of any outstanding debts and shall immediately make payment of all debts to the Company.
Article 12 (Change, Termination, etc. of the Service)
- 1.The Company may change the contents of the Service or terminate the provision of the Service at its convenience. If the Company terminates the provision of the Service, the Company shall give one month's notice to the Host and Guest.
- 2.The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Host or the Guest as a result of the measures taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 13 (Deletion of registration information and posted information)
- If the Service Usage Agreement is terminated for any reason, the Company shall promptly delete the Host's or Guest's registration information and any information posted on the Service. However, the Host and Guest agree in advance that the information may not be deleted if the information published on the Service is advertised in external media other than the Service.
Article 14 (Disclaimer and limitation of liability)
1.The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the Host or Guest in connection with the provision of the Service, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company, including the cases described in the following items
- (1)A failure in the connection environment, such as a problem with the Internet connection service, or the likelihood of such a problem occurring.
- (2)A defect in the telecommunications service provided by a telecommunications carrier, etc., or the likelihood of such a defect occurring.
- (3)In addition to each of the above items, circumstances beyond the Company's reasonable control (including, but not limited to, fire, power outages, hacking, computer virus intrusion, earthquakes, floods, wars, trade stoppages, strikes, riots, inability to secure supplies and transportation facilities, accidents caused by third parties at the location of the Server, or intervention by government authorities) The provision of the Service has been delayed, interrupted, or suspended, or there is a risk of such a delay, interruption, or suspension of the provision of the Service due to.
- 2.The Company provides a platform for transactions related to the Event through the Service and does not become a party to the transactions related to the Event. The Company shall not be liable for any disputes that arise between the parties to the transaction regarding the event.
- 3.The Company shall not be liable for any disputes that arise between the Host and Guest or between the Host or Guest and any third party in relation to the Service. Such disputes shall be settled between the parties.
- 4.We do not guarantee that the information or advice provided by the Host is true, up-to-date, reliable, or useful, or that events planned by the Host conform to applicable laws and regulations or the internal rules of industry associations.
- 5.The Company shall not be liable for any interruption, suspension, termination, unavailability, or alteration of the provision of the Service by the Company, deletion or disappearance of notices by the Host or Guest, loss of data or failure or damage to equipment due to the use of the Service, or any other damage suffered by the Host and Guest in connection with the Service, unless the Company is intentional or grossly negligent.
- 6.Notwithstanding the preceding paragraphs, even if the Company is liable, the Company shall not be liable to compensate the Host or Guest for any damage suffered by the Host or Guest in excess of the total cost of participation in the Event paid by the Host or Guest to the Company during the past three (3) months, nor shall the Company be liable to compensate for any incidental, indirect, special, future or lost profits.
Article 15 (Confidentiality)
The Host and the Guest shall not disclose any business, technical, or other business information of the Company (hereinafter referred to as "Confidential Information") that they have received or learned from the Company in connection with this Service. (2) The Company shall strictly store and manage its products (hereinafter referred to as "products"). However, information that falls under any one of the following items shall not be included in the confidential information
- （１）Information that can be judicially proven to have been in possession prior to receiving the disclosure.
- （２）Information that was already known to the public at the time of disclosure, and information that has become known to the public through no fault of its own after disclosure.
- （３）Information that has been legitimately obtained from a third party without being obligated to maintain confidentiality.
- （４）Information developed or created independently, not based on the information provided by the Company.
- ２．Confidential information shall not be used for any purpose other than the execution of this business, and shall not be disclosed or leaked to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Protection of Personal Information)
- 2.The Company shall handle personal information of the Host or Guest in connection with the provision of the Service in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other guidelines.
3. The Company shall use the personal information, etc., which the Company is aware of when providing the Service, for the purposes set forth in the following items, and the Host or Guest shall acknowledge this point in advance.
- (1) When it is necessary to provide the Service and to manage the host or guest (including the case of identity verification, etc.)
- (2) To provide information about our services (including sending direct mail and e-mails). In the case of
- (3) In the exercise of rights or performance of obligations under these Terms and Conditions or the law
- (4) To use the Service for marketing research and analysis for quality control and quality improvement of the Service
- (5) To respond to various inquiries about the Service and to provide after-sales service.
- (6) When contacting you about matters related to the provision of this service or providing information about additional services, etc.
- (7) To maintain the system of this service or to respond to a problem
- (8) For other purposes for which we have notified the Host or Guest in advance and received their individual approval.
4．The Company shall not disclose the personal information, etc. of the host or guest to any third party other than the person in question, except in the following cases, and shall not use such information beyond the scope necessary to provide the Service.
- (1) When the consent of the host or guest has been obtained.
- (2) When it is necessary for the Company to exercise its rights with respect to the Service.
- (3) When disclosure is made to the person succeeding to the business in the event of the succession of the business due to a merger, business transfer or other reasons.
- (4) When permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
- (5) When a public institution such as a government agency requests disclosure based on laws and regulations.
- 5．The Host or Guest shall consent in advance to the collection and use of Personal Information, etc. by the Company for the purposes set forth in Paragraphs 3 and 4 of this Article.
6．The Host or Guest may request the disclosure, deletion, correction, or suspension of use of the personal information, etc. provided to the Company in connection with the Service, and the Company shall promptly respond to such request only when it can be confirmed that the request is from the person in question. The Company's contact point for inquiries regarding this matter is as follows.
amply Management Office
- 7.The Company may process the information provided by the Host or Guest as statistical information in a form that does not identify the individual and use it at the discretion of the Company.
Article 18 (Notice)
- Inquiries about the Service and other communications or notifications from the Host and Guest to the Company, notifications about changes to these Terms, and other communications or notifications from the Company to the Host and Guest shall be made by posting on the Site or by email.
Article 19 (Transfer of status)
- 2.The Company may transfer the business related to the Service to another company or transfer it through a corporate split (hereinafter referred to as the "Transfer of Business, etc."). (hereinafter referred to as "Host and Guest"), the Host and Guest information and other customer information may be transferred to other companies as a result of business transfer, etc. The host and guests agree in advance to such transfer.
Article 20 (Severability)
- If any provision of this Agreement, or any part thereof, is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions, excluding the invalid or unenforceable provisions, shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Article 21 (Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)
- 1.These Terms and Conditions and the Service Usage Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
■Individual rules for hosts
1.Publication of the event on this website
Hosts shall post details of the event (plan, number of participants, date and time of the event, time required, etc.), cost of participation, cancellation policy, name of host, etc. on the site to invite guests.
2.Implementation of the event
The host shall conduct the event at the date and time advertised, and cannot cancel the event if there are guests who have already entered the event.
3.Receipt of sales
After the event is held by the Host, the Company shall pay to the Host's designated account the amount of the event participation fee received from the Guest minus the Service Usage Fee set forth separately on the Site, as long as it is the last day of the month following the request for receipt from the Host. However, the host shall be responsible for any transfer fees.
4.Violation of the Terms
In the event that the host has committed the prohibited acts set forth in Article 5, Paragraph 8 of these rules, the host must pay a penalty of 200,000 yen, whichever is higher, or an amount equivalent to the consideration for the events held by the host during the last six months.
■Individual rules for guests
1.Closing of the transaction of the event
Guests wishing to participate in the event must confirm the details posted on the site and then register on the site.
2.Payment of event participation fees
At the time of application for the event set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Guest shall pay the participation fee for the event to the Company in accordance with the methods (bank transfer, card payment, etc.) separately set forth on the Site and the service fee to the Company separately set forth on the Site.
Guests may cancel up to two hours prior to the event, unless there is a separate cancellation policy in place. Please note that cancellations cannot be made more than 2 hours before the event. If you do not cancel in advance, no refund will be given even if you did not attend the event.
4.About the trouble with the host
The Company shall not be responsible for the content of any event held by the Host, and the Guest shall resolve all complaints and other issues with the Host. In the meantime, if a guest wishes to contact the host, please contact the following.However, we will take appropriate steps to resolve any problems between registered users.
Enacted May 10, 2020.